It sunk in.
They're leaving us.
And I don't know how I will function when they do.
Every day holds happiness when they are here. Even with that happiness, I started crying... just watching the four kids wade in the river. How are we going to be able to do this?
Melancholy.
I'm listening to orphan songs and watching great videos like this:
I want that story for my kids. I want that story for my 5 adopted children.
My friend sent me this text yesterday: "You'll have to depend on Him. That's why God always gives us more than we can handle on our own. So we'll need Him to carry our burdens for us."
I desperately want their regional court to declare their decision on the parental rights. Right now, we're supposed to be checking back "every couple weeks". Every couple weeks without my children sounds gut wrenching. I'm praying that we can leap over that first hurdle now, if it's God's will. Thankfully, He knows more than I do.
I know that you can do all things, and that no purpose of yours can be thwarted. Job 42:2
Praying for you and that God's will be done.
ReplyDelete